Women's Vionic Relax Slipper
Soft and fuzzy but never too warm, the Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Relax Slipper is designed in a terrycloth slide silhouette with an adjustable hook and loop vamp. True to its name, the Relax has built-in orthotics to reduce foot fatigue and optimize comfort with substantial arch support and effective heel realignment. EVA midsole absorbs shock while TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread design provides light traction for indoor environments. With a recommendation from Dr. Andrew Weil and the APMA seal of acceptance, these Vionic slippers will allow you to sit back and relax knowing your foot health is in safe hands.
- Terrycloth upper
- Slide silhouette
- Hook and loop vamp
- Built in orthotics
- EVA midsole
- TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread design
- Reccommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- APMA seal of acceptance
- For the greatest comfort we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';