Women's PUMA Safety Shoes Beryll Steel Toe Boot SD
Part of the TECHNICS LINE, the PUMA Safety Shoes Beryll Steel Toe Boot SD is characterized by a high flexibility and a significantly lightweight construction. This premium safety boot features natural FLEXMOTION® sole architecture which introduces the "natural running" concept into performance safety footwear. The sole has a wafer-profile that offers the best possible grip, especially on industrial flooring.
Features and Benefits
- Steel toe cap
- Static dissipative tested below 35 mOhm
- Meets SD Static Dissipative ASTM F 2413-5 requirements
- Scuff protection in the toe area
- TPU heel protection
- BreathActive functional lining
- Evercushion® BA+ footbed follows the shape of your foot and ensures a natural position
- Extra cushioning material in the critical heel and ball area, for superior shock absorption
- Double density PU sole natural FLEXMOTION® with iCELL-element, very flexible, extreme cushioning and slip resistant
- Materials: Breathable, Lined, Microfiber, Moisture Wicking, Synthetic, TPU
- Upper: Water Resistant Microfiber
- Outsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Insole: evercushion® BA+
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 1"
- Shaft Height: 4"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';