Women's Orthofeet Wichita
Orthofeet stretchable shoe is designed for patients, who need extra protection, but do not want to compromise on styling. The shoe's unique design combines Synthetic leather and spandex, a combination which makes the shoe washable.
Features and Benefits
- It stretches to conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating foot deformities, and eliminating pressure on diabetic feet with lesions, poor circulation, and edema
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and toe-box. It has a 1/2" heel height with extra depth being 3/8"
- Two removable spacers in 2mm and 3mm thick are included. It has a cushioning sole, made of light weight EVA midsole and rubber outsole. It has a recessed heel and hidden depth construction
- Materials: EVA, Leather Free, Rubber Sole
- Insole: Removable Insoles
- Weight: Lightweight
- Heel Height: 0.625
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';