Women's Orthofeet Lake Charles
Demanding feet get unsurpassed comfort and fit in Orthofeet women's lace-up shoes. Handsome, non-binding design offers ultimate comfort and protection. Orthofeet crafts these unique shoes with advanced athletic shoes technology, offering anatomical orthotic support, excellent cushioning, extra room and comfort detailing. They offer relief for heel-pain, arch-pain, and forefoot discomfort, and provide extra protection for diabetic or arthritic feet. Approved by Medicare to meet the requirements of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
Features and Benefits
- Soft leather offers a comfortable non-binding fit, easing pressure on bunion and hammer toes. Ortho-Step® multi-layer insole cradles the foot, providing customized support along with excellent shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take extremely comfortable. Wide, lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride construction enhances comfort and stability, and assists your body to propel
- Soft fabric lining with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protects the foot against irritations. Anatomical design, with added depth and a wide toe box, insures a relaxed fit and freedom for toe movement
- Two sets of removable spacers (2mm and 3mm thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit. It has a leather upper, polyester upper lining. EVA insole covered with leather and polyurethane sole
- Materials: EVA, Leather, Polyester, Polyurethane
- Insole: Cushioned
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 0.625"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';