You searched for: womens lattice shoes
Matches to Style Names (1):
Matches to Style Descriptions (25):
Comfortiva: Flores Slingback
A fashionable latticework design and rich color palette make the Comfortiva Flores Slingback an ideal option for transitioning weather. The stretch panel and Comfortiva's Pillowtop® memory foam footbed make every step a joy.
FitFlop: Surfa Thong Sandal
Hang 10 in style in the Fitflop Surfa Thong Sandal. These Biomechanically engineered flip flops are the perfect comfort footwear for anything from the pool to the street. Innovative Microwobblebord midsole technology, a wide fit, seamless built-in arch support, and fabric toe post contribute to a comfy on-foot feel. Slip resistant rubber outsole means sure footing in slippery situations. And with a variety of lattice, color block, and solid strap options, this APMA approved FitFlop sandal will jive with any wardrobe.
Hoka One One: Clayton 2 Lightweight Running Shoe
- Runner Type: Neutral
- New OrthoLite® insert to relieve arch friction
- Lightweight, no-sew TPU lattice provides forefoot support
- Lightweight, form-fitting heel construction
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- PRO2Lite midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Forefoot matrix technology provides dynamic cushioning and flexibility.
- Oversize active foot frame for maximum tuned stability
- Full RMAT® outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
Jambu: Apple Blossom Casual Mary Jane
Lattice toe detailing may be the first thing that catches your eye about the Apple Blossom flat, but it certainly won't be the only thing. With its appealing floral patterned straps, memory foam footbed, and All-Terra traction outsoles, you'll feel stylish, comfortable, and stable wherever you go.
Merrell: Terran Ari Lattice Active Sandal
The durable Merrell Terran Ari Lattice Active Sandal will have you all prepared for the active outdoors. This sandal comes with the M Select™ GRIP durable outsole for impressive traction on wet and dry surfaces, and the Merrell Air Cushion at the heel for stability and shock absorption.