Women's Drew Sedona
The Sedona casual boot has the softness of Drew's most popular comfort shoes with long-lasting, all-purpose durable leathers.
Features and Benefits
- Inside, the boot has one of the best insoles in the world -- with three layers of comfort and protection
- Outside, the boot fits a more active lifestyle. Great ankle support. The deep, broad, oblique forepart offers more capacity than any of our other women's lasts
- Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture. Padded tongue and collar. Extended medial heel stabilizer provides rear foot walking stability and minimizes heel slippage. Polyurethane "Rocker Bottom" that moves foot forward during walking. HCPCS Code A5500
- Insole: Removable Insoles
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 1"
- Front Height: 0.5"
- Circumference: 10 3/4" (size 6)
- Shaft Height: 5" (size 6)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';