You searched for: teens mechanical watches accessories
Matches to Collections (6):
Matches to Style Names (15):
Matches to Style Descriptions (818):
Birkenstock: Granada Soft Footbed
- Dual strap oiled leather upper
- Cutout detailing
- Adjustable buckle closures
- Soft footbed
- Biomechanically designed
- EVA outsole
- Made in Germany
Vionic: Gemma Slipper
Looking for a slipper with some serious support? Look no further than the Vionic with Orthaheel technology Gemma Slipper. This closed-toe slipper mule features a terrycloth upper and lining with an adjustable hook and loop closure. Designed by Podiatrists, the footbed of this Vionic slipper is biomechanically contoured to provide arch support and heel realignment that mitigate the effects of pronation. Flexible EVA midsole further reduces stress on feet, ankles, and knees with substantial shock absorption. Ecofresh treated footbed keeps feet fresh.
Vionic: Midi Perforated Slip-On Sneaker
Don't let the stylish upper of the Vionic Midi perforated slip-on sneaker fool you, this fun silhouette is designed with major comfort technology true to the Vionic name. Leather upper is perforated with geometric cutouts and finished with dual elastic gore insets. Inside, EVA orthotic footbed is biomechanically designed to support arches and realign your body for optimal comfort. Count on these Vionic sneakers for reliable support for the on-the-go woman.
Vionic: Serena Ankle Boot
- Vionic brand's biomechanical technology is shown to be an effective treatment for heel pain.
- Vionic brand's biomechanical footbed supports you from the ground up.
- By building biomechanical technology into premium footwear, Vionic brings together the best of science and style.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
Vionic: Tide II Sandal
With the extreme comfort of the Voinic Tide II Sandal with Orthaheel technology the world is your oyster. Orthaheel technology is biomechanically designed to support your arches and heels for all-day comfort. Great for those with plantar fasciitis heel stress, the Tide II's built-in orthotics have been shown to reduce heel pain in a peer-reviewed clinical study. Additionally, the lightweight, flexible, medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock and reduces stress, while the TPR rubber outsole provides traction. A simple woven and leather upper strap and toe post ensure your sandals stay put. Fun colors and patterns make the Tide II perfect for any warm weather adventure.
View Top 300 Matches