We are currently experiencing some issues with our returns portal that is impacting a select group of customers. We are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please check back soon.
Not quite what you wanted? Not a problem. Simply send your items back within 60 days of purchase. For more information see the details below, browse our FAQ or contact Customer Service.
Tell Us About Your Order
How to Return
Shoes.com does not offer international shipping at this time.
Shoes.com does not ship to P.O. Boxes and military APO/FPO addresses at this time.
Our Standard Policy
Returns are simple. If you choose to return for a refund, we'll give you a prepaid return-shipping label and a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item, minus an $8.50 restocking fee.
- Items must be sent back within 60 days from the purchase date, though during the holiday season (November 1 – January 1) we'll give you up to 90 days from the purchase date to make gift-giving easier
- Items should be unworn and include all original tags and packaging.
- Place the shoes in the original shoe box and ship the shoe box back in a separate shipping box (either the original shipping box the shoes came in or a shipping box with no other exposed labels). Placing the shipping label on the shoe box will result in a denial of refund.
- All original packaging should be included. Place the shoes in the original shoe box and ship the shoe box back in a separate shipping box (either the original delivery box or a shipping box with no other exposed labels)
- You'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for each item
- Items should always be mailed back to Shoes.com, not the manufacturer
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 5 business days of receipt at our warehouse
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any expedited shipping fees added to your original order
- Credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card
Sending It Back To Us
Once You Receive Your Shipping Label:
- Repackage unworn items exactly how you received them — shoe boxes, bags, tags, and all
- Place everything in your shipping box and tape your new shipping label over the original one
- Take your sealed box to any FedEx location or drop-off location. FedEx locations can be found here.
Done – We'll Take It from Here!
- We'll give you a refund (minus a $8.50 restocking fee)
Need a Hand?
- Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to complete your return
Contact us here.
BACK TO TOP
Will I be refunded for shipping charges?
Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for shipping fees like expedited shipping added to your original order.
Why haven't I seen my refund applied to my credit card?
While we may have received your item and processed your refund, credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card company.
How do I return an item that is defective or different from what I ordered?
If you believe you've received an incorrect or defective item, we'd like to make it right for you. Contact us here. .
BACK TO TOP