Participation in the MyShoes Reward Program, formerly known as the ShoeFan ("Program") and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of Shoes.com, Inc ("we," "us," or "our"). Eligible customers (as described below) may enroll.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must have a valid email address and be 18 years or older to join or to participate in the My Shoes Reward program
- Receive a $5 My Shoes Reward for every 100 points earned within 12 months of your original purchase. Rewards are good on purchases made online at Shoes.com. Some restrictions may apply.
- Points and rewards are issued 30 days after purchase
- Items priced over $600 are only eligible to receive 600 points and corresponding rewards.
- All rewards expire 6 months from the original reward earned date.
- All points toward the 100 point requirement expire 12 months from the original purchase date.
- Participants will receive an email when a reward is earned. Rewards can also be seen in the “Account Summary” section of Shoes.com.
- Rewards are single-use certificates and can only be redeemed once
- When an item purchased through the My Shoes Reward program is returned for whatever reason, any dollar credits earned when it was purchased will be deducted from that member’s My Shoes account.
- When a Reward is redeemed and the item purchased is returned, the customer will get the original reward back in their loyalty account to use on a future purchase, provided no additional items were purchased in the original transaction against which the Reward could be offset.
- Rewards can only be redeemed in increments of $5. A customer can use as much of the total reward amount their have in their account during a purchase. Rewards can be combined with select offers. Rewards cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards.
- Members will not receive reward credit on the purchase of a gift card.
- No cash back on unused My Shoes Rewards
- My Shoes Rewards membership is limited to personal consumer use and excludes Diverters, Wholesalers, or Resellers.
- Team sales or multiple sales with a discount approved by home office do not qualify for this program.
- Employees of RSG and their families are not eligible. RSG reserves the right to discontinue or modify this program, or alter the benefits at any time without notice.
- We will use your personal information to manage and communicate with you about your account, and to use for special marketing programs. However, we respect your privacy and will not sell your personal information to any unrelated third parties to use for marketing purposes. To find out more about our privacy statement, please visit https://www.shoes.com/privacy-policy/
- By entering your email address, you agree to receive marketing (including email) information from RSG. All email promotions provide you with the option of removing yourself from any such future promotions from RSG. However, if you opt-out of loyalty emails you will no longer be eligible to receive rewards
- The RSG My Shoes.com membership is a privilege and not a right. The membership may be revoked at any time by RSG or its agents without cause.
Points and Point-earning activities shall be reflected in a widget displayed on the Website and may be recorded for review by the Website Owner. Points will be deposited within 30 days after they are earned. Any inquiries regarding Points not correctly deposited must be received by Shoebuy.com, Inc. within 60 days of the date of alleged accrual of Points. A Member's earned Points are not transferable. Members must be logged into the Website to earn, accrue and redeem Points.
EXPIRATION OF POINTS
Points will expire six (6) months after the date they are earned, unless otherwise specified. Gift Points expire sooner as specified in Gift Point communication.
TERMINATION OF OR CHANGE IN PROGRAM
This MyShoes Rewards Program may terminate at the sole discretion of Shoebuy.com, Inc., with or without notice. Notice of termination may be provided to Members in the manner that we deem reasonable, including but not limited to: posting such notice on the shoes.com Website, Facebook application, Twitter application, Pinterest application, or via email. Program termination may result in loss of accumulated Points Value, subject to applicable law, and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. Members must redeem and use all Points before expiration or the effective date of termination. However, notice of early termination shall not be provided for any actions, petitions or adjudications associated with bankruptcy, insolvency, assignments to creditors, acquisitions, or material business interruptions of Shoebuy.com, Inc. or the Platform Provider.
Shoebuy.com, Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate the Program, without notice, in whole or in part, in the event of computer, programming, system errors, or other problems which are beyond our control and that affect our ability to proceed as intended. If the Program is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including those due to: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Program; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm, or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy, or threat thereof, civil disturbance, or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war, or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), Shoebuy.com, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Program without obligation or prior notice.
REWARDS PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS AND CONDUCT
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THIS REWARDS PROGRAM AND ALL REWARDS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Shoebuy.com, Inc. and Platform Provider are not responsible or liable for: (a) incomplete or incorrect information, garbled transmissions, and telecommunications failures or service interruptions; (b) a Member's use of the Participating Website, Points, or Rewards; (c) for typographical, printing, or other errors in the offer or administration of the Program; (d) errors, irregularities, or failures in: (i) awarding, accumulating, receiving, redeeming, or using Points; (ii) advertising; or (iii) accessing the Program; (e) mistakes in or changes to the Terms & Conditions, the selection, notification, or announcement of the Points or the distribution of Rewards; (f) any direct or indirect damage(s), loss(es), expense(s), or injury(ies) relating to or arising out of the design, manufacture, or use of any Rewards; or (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Program. Shoebuy.com, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft of or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Points or Point accruing activities. Shoebuy.com, Inc. is not responsible for any problems, failures, or technical malfunction of any online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, hardware/software, players, or browsers, failure of email or Points or Point accruing activities due to or resulting from technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials from the Program.
All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Program void where prohibited by law. Any tax liability connected with receipt or use of Points or Rewards are the Member's sole responsibility. Once a Member accumulates $600 (US dollars) worth of Points, whether or not those Points are redeemed and used for Rewards or accumulated over an extended period of time, the Member may be required to complete an Affidavit and Release, with Points subject to forfeiture if not returned within the stated time. Points or Rewards are not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or for any other reason. The sale or barter of any Points is prohibited.