Men's Wolverine I-90 6" EPX BOA CarbonMAX Comp Toe Work Boot
Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Wolverine I-90 EPX BOA CarbonMAX Comp Toe Work Boot is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion resistant TPU outsole which lasts 3x longer than other boots, and is resistant to splitting, chemicals and oils. ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe.
Features and Benefits
- Moisture wicking mesh waterproof lining keeps feet dry
- BOA® Lacing System
- Removable EPX® anti-fatigue footbed cushions and flexes your foot
- Advanced comfort and protection from PU midsole
- High-abrasion TPU Slip resistant lug outsole
- Direct-attach construction
- Nylon shank
- ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Materials: Breathable, Full Grain Leather, Leather, Moisture Wicking, TPU
- Upper: Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Outsole: High-Abrasion TPU SR Lug
- Insole: Removable EPX® Anti-Fatigue
- Heel Height: .5
- Circumference: 13"
- Shaft Height: 6"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';