Men's Terra Crossbow 10"
Deep cold. Serious safety. Concerns for withstanding harsh environments only amplify the colder it gets, and when conditions dip below the way-freezing mark you need unrivaled dependability. Designed in Canada, Terra cold weather safety boots stand up to the test of extreme cold with built-in worker advantages like multi-layer lining, conduction-free composites and waterproofing that's cold weather resistant.
Features and Benefits
- Features a direct injected cold formulated shell bottom with CROSS-BEAM Sidewall details and doffing assit heel prong, and a high traciton outsole with a diamond cleat design. A removable 4 layer liner with injected heel glide and integrated back strap pull port is treated with CLEANFEET® odour flight technology. The shoe is teperature rated to -60 degrees C and has a moisture capture frost plug
- The shoe has sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts of up to 125 joules and sole puncture protection designed to withsand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons; soles that provide resistance to electric shock that, at the point of manufacturing has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18, 000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds
- Includes a composite toe, composite plate and electrical shock resistantce
- Materials: Leather
- Upper: Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';