Men's KEEN Utility Cincinnati 6" Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boot
The KEEN Utility Cincinnati 6" Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boot is a heavy-duty wedge boot that introduces lightweight comfort into a classic style. The air-infused midsole offers all-day comfort while the EH-rated rubber outsole provides excellent slip-resistance. The carbon toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Features and Benefits
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Waterproof upper
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Materials: Breathable, Full Grain Leather, Goodyear Welt, Leather, Lined, Rubber Sole
- Upper: Full Grain Waterproof Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Injected PU
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 1.25
- Circumference: 1.5"
- Shaft Height: 5.5"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';