Men's KEEN Utility Chicago 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Work Boot
Take on a busy day at the jobsite wearing the KEEN Utility Chicago 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Work Boot. This waterproof boot features a KEEN.ReGEN midsole that delivers responsive cushioning and energy return. The 90° heel provides stability and helps catch or lock your feet in place, while the non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces. Moreover, the Cleansport NXT™ technology offers natural odor control, while the rubber outsole is resistant to heat, oil and slips.
Features and Benefits
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof, non-mutilating leather upper
- KEEN.ReGEN midsole
- Cleansport NXT technology for odor control
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toe
- 90° heel
- 100% non-metallic construction
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Contoured heel lock
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- Pull tab
- Removable metatomical polyurethane footbed for arch support
- Oil-, slip-, and heat-resistant non-marking rubber outsole rated up to 572°F/300°C
- Electrical hazard or Electric Shock Resistant provides secondary source of protection against live electrical circuits
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards
- Materials: Breathable, Leather, Rubber Sole
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Removable Metatomical PU
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 1"
- Circumference: 2.5"
- Shaft Height: 6.0"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';