Men's KEEN Utility Atlanta II Cooler Steel Toe Sandal
The KEEN Utility Atlanta II Cooler Steel Toe Sandal brings work shoe protection with the comfort of a sandal. This fisherman sandal has left and right asymmetrical steel toes and an oil and slip-resistant, non-marking outsole that provides electrical hazard protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits.
Features and Benefits
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
- ESS stability shank
- Non-mutilating upper
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Materials: Mesh, Rubber Sole, Synthetic
- Upper: Synthetic/Mesh
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Dual-Density EVA/PU
- Weight: Lightweight
- Heel Height: 1 1/2
- Circumference: 2.0"
- Shaft Height: 2.5"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';