Men's Eastland 1955 Edition Hull 1955 Chukka Boot
The Eastland 1955 Hull Chukka Boot is a 2-eye chukka boot selected from Eastland's design archives and crafted from the finest components available. It's handcrafted by skilled shoemakers using a hand sewn stitch out construction.
Features and Benefits
- Premium leather or suede upper
- Natural rawhide lacing
- Premium leather lined insole
- Eastland Exclusive Active Memory Foam insole
- Natural crepe rubber outsole
- Materials: Leather, Memory Foam, Rubber Sole, Suede
- Upper: Leather or Suede
- Outsole: Crepe
- Insole: Pigskin/Active Memory Foam
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 1"
- Circumference: 11"
- Shaft Height: 4"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';