The preppy Jack Rogers Jacks Flat Sandal has been the embodiment of easy summer chic since the style was popularized by the likes of Jaqueline Kennedy and Lilly Pulitzer some 50 years ago. This women's slide sandal with roots in Native American culture features leather uppers with classic whipstitched detailing, a leather sole, and an internal wooden shank that provides arch support and stability.
The Jacks Flat Sandal silhouette comes in several unique color and pattern combinations each named for an essential vacation hot spot. So whether you're into the glam metallics of the Hamptons, West Hamptons, Nantucket, and glittery Marian collections, or you want to keep it classic with the matte Palm Beach, Linen Cici, or Cork Nappa Valley collections, you're sure to find the perfect Jacks Flat sandal for your next getaway.
- Whipstitched leather upper
- Leather sole
- Internal wooden shank
- Unique colors and patterns
- The upper part of the shoe increases with every half size.
- Please note the upper does stretch with wear.
- Customers should buy sandals to fit snug because the leather will stretch with wear.
- Please note, a size 9 sole is the same length as a 9.5 sole.
- The Jack Rogers Jacks Flat Sandal is handmade and each one has the size handwritten in the upper or on the sole next to the vamp. Whole sizes are noted with just the size.
- Half sizes are noted with the numerical size plus a dash. For example, a size 9 regular width is "9M" and a size 9.5 regular width is "9-M."