Inclusion & Diversity | Shoes.com
BLACK LIVES MATTER
We stand in solidarity in the fight against racism and discrimination. As a retailer, our community is full of vibrant, diverse people on their own unique journeys. We owe it to them, and to all Black, Indigenous and People of Color communities facing injustice, to speak up.
Here are some of the actions we’ve taken to foster a more inclusive, diverse workplace, support Black voices and develop a long-term strategy for driving change.
- We follow strict anti-harassment and anti-discrimination corporate policies.
- We include unconscious bias awareness training in all recruiting and hiring practices.
- We are dedicated to hiring more Black talent, both in our casting and behind the scenes, and collaborating with more Black bloggers.
- We donated to the National Urban League, a historic civil rights organization dedicated to economic empowerment, equality and social justice for underserved communities.
- We are evaluating new partnerships with non-profits that aim to end racism and injustice.
- We host open forums for our associates to share their own stories and emotions.
- We are sharing educational resources about race via internal and social media channels.
We know this is just a start. We have more to learn and do, but we’re committed to being part of the change—in any way we can. We hope you’ll join us.