The durable, lightweight Hi-Tec Altitude VI i Waterproof Boot is a great men's hiking boot. Its rustproof hardware lacing system provides a secure fit, and the OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning to keep your feet supported in all types of terrain. To top it all off, the Michelin® rubber outsole ensures stability and security in even the toughest of conditions.
- Premium leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Micro-fleece moisture-wicking lining for a soft and comfortable feel
- OrthoLite Impressions+ sockliner
- Nylon fork shank for support and improved gait
- Impact absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- High performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi surface traction