The special edition Re-Kanken Mini Backpack is made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. A neat little bag that's perfect for kindergarten, packed lunches, or as an everyday bag for essentials, the Re-Kanken Mini has long shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It's dyed with eco-friendly SpinDye technology, which radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used.
- Straps can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their shortest position
- Main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack
- Comes with a foam seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents from pressing against the back
- Two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front
- Embroidered logo
- Address tag inside the main compartment
8.5" x 3.5" x 10.5"
Drop (distance from shoulder or handle to top of bag): 13"