Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, the Fjallraven Re-Kanken Backpack features the same the genius design as the original, reinvented from a recycling/recyclable perspective that saves natural resources. It's ready to be carried, travelled with and loved, until it's ready to be recycled again. It's dyed with eco-friendly SpinDye technology, which radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used.
- Main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack
- Comes with a removable seat pad that is stored in the inside back pocket to stop the contents of the backpack pressing against the back
- Two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front
- Simple but functional carrying system with top handles and flexible, adjustable shoulder straps
- Embroidered logo
- Address tag inside the main compartment
15" H x 10.6" W x 5.1" D
Drop (distance from shoulder or handle to top of bag): 13"