Dr. Martens Work Rawston SD Safety Toe Work Boot
The Dr. Martens Work Rawston SD Safety Toe Work Boot is a unique fusion of the brand's iconic heat-sealed PVC welted sole with rubber compound pods in the forefoot and heel to deliver excellent slip resistance. This ankle boot is reliable, durable, and provides the al-day everyday comfort you expect for the jobsite.
Features and Benefits
- GRIP-TRAX slip-resistant lug sole
- Dr. Martens engineered SoftWair memory foam sock-liner
- Anti-bacterial, breathable lining
- Safety toe cap for minimum 200J impact and 15kN compression force protection
- Heat-sealed PVC welted sole
- Rubber compound pods in the forefoot and heel
- Exceptional grip and slip-resistance
- Anti-static electrical resistance between 0.1 and 1000M
- PVC/Rubber sole
- Slip resistant ASTM F1677-2005
- ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 SD
- Materials: Anti-Microbial, Breathable, Leather, Memory Foam, Oiled Leather, Rubber Sole
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: PVC/ Rubber
- Insole: Cushioned Textile
- Weight: 3
- Heel Height: 0.75"
- Circumference: 10"
- Shaft Height: 5"
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';