Confidently take on any task, no matter what conditions the trail throws at you with the Danner Trail 2650 Hiking Boot. Designed with an open-cell OrthoLite® footbed, this lace-up boot for women ensures enhanced moisture-wicking comfort with superior cushioned support for optimum all-day wear. The dual-zone Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology provides steady grip on wet and dry surfaces, while the TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank delivers increased shock absorption and stability for lightweight, athletic performance on demanding terrains.
- Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology for superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank for lightweight, athletic performance
- Cushioning, open-cell OrthoLite® footbed
- Breathable mesh lining
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Reinforced, external heel counter for maximum support