- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Faux leather or natural cork upper in a casual sandal style with an open toe
- 4 adjustable Velcro® hook-and-loop closures
- Two square-shaped decorative ornaments at vamp
- Smooth lining
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position
- Cushioning EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Rubber traction outsole
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Customer Ratings & Reviews
98% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
I dont usually write reviews but ...
I seldom write reviews because I'm not sure what "uncomfortable," "too wide" etc. means to most people. However ... the reviews I read on this particular sandal were most helpful and spot on. So I figured if this helps someone else, then that's a good thing. My PF has really bothered me for the past 18 months or so. Since I read so many negative reviews about expensive orthotics that didn't help I didn't want to go that route. So when I saw the Vionics shoes and read reviews on them, I decided I'd give it a go. Keep in mind that my foot is a bit south of medium, so width is always important to me. Narrows can be too tight and mediums too wide. I took others advice and ordered an 8 for my usual 8.5 foot. And they are perfect. The first time I wore them I tramped around downtown New Orleans and in the 9th Ward on bad brick sidewalks. I'm happy to say that these sandals were great. If you wear a narrow, narrow, these will probably be too wide. But the four adjustable straps really allow you to customize the sandal. I truly love mine and will happily recommend.