- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Leather upper in a casual oxford style with a round toe
- Leather welt construction
- 3 blind eyelet lace up front with round cotton woven laces
- Stitching detail
- Dual elastic goring
- Supportive steel or iron shank
- Sueded microfiber lining, Arch Cookie Cushioned footbed
- Lighweight, flexible EVA sole with rubber toplift, 1 inch stacked heel
Customer Ratings & Reviews
82% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
Comfort in an attractive package
I usually wear an 8 to 8.5 wide, and I'm currently debating on which size is right for me in this shoe. It's a question of whether there's enough room for my big toe, so I'd say the width is true. I haven't had a chance to wear them much, but since I chose the suede leather, I assume I'll have to be careful oabout scuffing. They feel durable and the cushioning inside is g great. I have a tan leather pair which I purchased last year and they have been very comfortable. The low heel gives relief to my arthritic knees. The shoes looks good with jeans or pants, and I wear it casually or when I go to an informal gathering with friends or out to lunch with same. In general I highly recommend this product.