UGG® Australia delivers on its promise of accessible luxury and comfort. Featuring the season's hottest colors and patterns, UGG® Australia's line of shoes, boots and slippers will always equate with great style.
Purveyors of Grade-A quality sheepskin, UGG® Australia takes care to craft naturally comfortable footwear for all seasons. Dense and soft, Grade-A sheepskin offers breathability and moisture-wicking properties, allowing the free circulation of air around the foot. Ugg boots and slippers are the perfect year-round footwear thanks to sheepskin's natural thermostatic properties, keeping bare feet close to a natural body temperature no matter how cold or how warm the weather is outside.
An authorized retailer, shoes.com is the answer to the question of where to buy UGGs. We offer free shipping on every order of UGGs for women, men and kids. Real UGG footwear is made to not only be fashionable but also to last. So on a per-wear basis, you may actually save money when you purchase the real thing. Shop our selection of UGGs on sale so you can purchase your favorite styles at a lower price and not sacrifice authenticity or quality.
Once you step into your new, cozy sheepskin UGGs, chances are pretty good that you will want to wear them as often as you possibly can. But before you start wearing these amazing boots or clogs, be sure that you know the best way to clean and protect them..
Since sheepskin is delicate, it is recommended that you use UGG® Australia Sheepskin Cleaner and Conditioner to keep your UGGs looking as great as the day you receive them.
Here are some easy cleaning steps to follow:
1. Dilute the UGG® Australia Cleaner and Conditioner in water, equal parts for both.
2. Using cold water, gently dampen the outside surface. Do not submerge your boots in water or use a washing machine, which could permanently damage them.
3. Apply your UGG® Australia Sheepskin Cleaner and Conditioner using a clean, dry sponge.
4. Gently rub it on the surface until it begins to foam. After you are done cleaning, lightly rinse, without immersing them, with cold water.
5. After you finish rinsing, stuff your UGGs with dry paper towels to help retain their shape. The paper towels will also help absorb any excess moisture that may have soaked through during the cleaning process
6. Dry your stuffed UGGs in a cool area for about 24 hours. Do not leave them in direct heat or sunlight, which can cause them to permanently shrink.
7. Sometimes UGGs may shrink slightly after cleaning, but they will stretch when you wear them.
8. When your UGGs are completely dry, use a very soft brush designed for suede or nubuck to gently restore the surface appearance. Remember to only brush in one direction for best results.
If you have other UGG® Australia products in knit, such as the UGG® Australia Classic Cardy boot, in suede, such as the UGG® Australia Bailey Button boot, or in leather, such as the UGG® Australia Tupelo boot, as well as any flip flops, slippers or sandals, there are some additional ways to keep these looking great, too.
Here are some simple hints to keep in mind:
Use a clean, very soft damp cloth and gently wipe or blot the surface. Do not use any cleaning product, which could damage the surface. Do not rub and do not use a brush.
By just adding these easy steps to your normal shoe care routine, you can ensure that your UGGs will continue to look great season after season.
All discounts, coupons and promotional codes exclude the following:
We are unable to ship most bags and some brands internationally. These brands include Asics, Brooks, Calvin Klein, Columbia, Dansko, Etienne Aigner, Frye, Hush Puppies, Ivanka Trump, Merrell, Minnetonka, New Balance, Puma, Punkrose, Reef, Skechers, Sebago, Sorel, Timberland, UGG Australia and Vans.
Offer excludes bags, wallets, apparel and all regular-priced merchandise from the following brands: Born, Born Crown, Clarks, Dansko, Dr. Scholl's Collection, Dr. Weil by Orthaheel, Feetures, Hunter, Johnston and Murphy, Keen, Kork-Ease, K-Swiss, Mephisto, Merrell, Minnetonka, Mizuno, Olukai, Orthaheel, Sofft, Softspots, Taos, UGG® Australia and Vintage Shoe Co.
Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases.
By entering my email address, I certify that the information I am providing is accurate and that I am at least 18 years of age.
It's easy to tag your favorites.
» get started
© 2014 shoes.com, Inc. a subsidiary of Brown Shoe Company (NYSE:BWS)