Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges within the United States
We're not satisfied until you are… even up to 60 days later. If you don't love your purchase, we'll be glad to take it back. Our return process for domestic orders is quick and easy!
Make sure item(s) are:
- UNWORN and in new condition (no visible wear or tear) with original tags
- in the original packaging with the receipt or packing slip.
- within 60 days of the purchase date for U.S. customers
- Regularly priced or sale item(s)—Final Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange
Easy as 1-2-3:
- Enter order information from packing slip or log into your account
- Select item(s) to return and the reason for returning
- Request shipping label (you'll receive it via email)
Then you can:
- Return items via UPS
- Shop for a new item (optional: this is for users selecting to exchange an item)
Returns take 5-7 days, on average, to ship and process. If you've chosen to have an item refunded, please allow an additional 7 days for your credit card company to post the credit to your account.
Still have questions about the process? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Returning a gift?
Read our FAQ or call Customer Care at:
1.888.233.6743 (customers within the U.S.)
1.778.372.3388 (international customers)
Returning a ShopRunner purchase?
Please start here.
Returns from outside the United States
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Care by phone (1.778.372.3388) or email (CustomerCare@Shoes.com) within 60 days from the order date. We will provide you with a return authorization number and further instructions on how to complete your return.
Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our global partner Borderfree in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. Please note that you will be responsible for all return shipping and handling fees, including a U.S. duty surcharge.
Have other questions? Browse our complete list of Frequently Asked Questions.