I like using messenger bags for work...i believe timbuk2 make excellent messenger bags! So far I have the catapult sling, espesyal cycling messenger bag and the classic.
What i like about the classic messenger bag 2014 version:
* The adjustable shoulder strap with a comfortable airmesh strap pad.
* The napoleon side entry pocket for small things without opening the main flap.
- Main compartment
* The stretch or elastic pockets for water bottle, cables, chargers etc.
* The back padded slash pocket for documents, ipad, laptop etc.
* The simplified front organizer and zipper pouch for my other small items like external battery, etc.
3. Add ons:
* The Flap corners or ears for extra weatherproofing
* The hidden buckles and integrated compression strap which allows me to manage the space of my bag.
* The top grab handle to easily just grab the bag and go
I wish they could use the memory cam buckle that they've used for the previous catapult sling on their classic one's.