- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Full-grain leather or suede upper in a classic boat shoe style with a round moc toe
- 360 degree lacing system
- 2-eyelet lace-up, hand sewn vamp
- Leather lining, cushioned insole with arch support
- Upper stitched to midsole for maximum durability
- Siped rubber outsole for traction, especially on wet surfaces
Customer Ratings & Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
timeless style & solid construction
Good Timberland insole but don't seem all that comfy. Thats probably because I haven't broken them in yet. I owned a pair of their Annapolis boat shoes & that is what brought me back for more. Leather is thick and tanned/processed well. Sole is thick enough. Overall happy. Feels slightly narrow. Got the shoe here because I wear a Wide width and this size is probably the closest thing that will fit me. Shipped out fast enough but I ordered too close to the end of the week so I would recommend ordering closer to Monday if you want to get them faster.