- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Waterproof suede upper in a casual slip-on style
- Dual elastic goring panels at vamp
- with M Select FRESH naturally prevents odors
- Merrell air cushion provides shock absorption
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Molded nylon arch shank
- M Select GRIP rubber traction outsole
Customer Ratings & Reviews
93% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
Only brand I will buy now
I bought my 1st pair of Merrells at the Navy Exchange in Orlando, FL. The exchange no longer carries them but I'll hunt them down no matter where I have to look to find them. I can truthfully say it's the only shoe I have been able to put on and wear fresh out of the box, no break-in. I currently have 4 pair and after 7 years of wear on one pair I'm going to have to retire them soon, not because they're worn out but rather old looking. I'll still continue to use them for yard work and wearing around the house. I had always worn the "F" shoe before, but since they started making them in India, they just don't fit anymore. To some people these may seem pricey but, when it comes to the comfort of your feet pricey seems worth it.