- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Suede and mesh upper in a waterproof hiking shoe style
- Metal hook and eyelet lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Heel pull tab
- M Select DRY waterproof construction
- Nylon lining, cushioning insole
- Vibram outsole
Customer Ratings & Reviews
85% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
My son got these for Christmas. He hasn't really had them very long. We were told to get him a pair of negative heel shoes for his Scoliosis. He loves these shoes! Highly recommend them to any other parents in the same situation! Though he does not like to wear them around the house because they are so hard to put on. He prefers his slippers or barefoot. You absolutely must use a shoehorn or you won't even get them past your instep. Ironically though, with a shoehorn, they do go on very easily. What a great find!