- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Waterproof leather or nubuck upper in a casual oxford style with a round, moc stitched toe
- lace-up front with metal eyelets
- Padded tongue and collar
- Smooth lining, cushioning removable insole
- ABZORB(R) shock absorbing technology
- Rollbar(R) stabilizing midsole
- Rubber traction outsole
Customer Ratings & Reviews
87% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
A Great Shoe
This is a nicely designed all-weather shoe. Dunham is an offshoot of the New Balance brand so there is a bit of heritage behind it, especially if you are looking for shoes that are wider than average. My initial search was to find a pair of comfortable, waterproof, walking shoes that could stand up to bad weather, especially the sloppy winter stuff. These shoes fit the bill. The styling of them in black could easily cross over to the office.