- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Mesh and synthetic upper in an athletic running style
- Under, neutral and over pronation suitability
- Lace-up front, seamless upper construction
- FluidRide™ cushioning midsole provides durability
- Discrete Heel Unit with I.G.S.(R) creating high degree of shock attenuation and stability
- Heel Clutching System™ provides improved support and creates heel fitting environment
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- AHAR+ rubber traction outsole
Customer Ratings & Reviews
75% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
The best sneakers I ever wore.
I previously owned a pair of New Balance M1540 that I thought were great until I tried these Asics. There's no need to break these in. They were comforable the moment I put them on. They look narrow, but they're very roomy inside.