- DON'T PAY FOR 14 DAYS
Product & Brand Information
- Aeromax mesh upper in an athletic running shoe with a round toe
- Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar
- External heel counter
- Flat seam textile lining
- Cushioning insole with Mozaic Customization Technology for customized comfort
- EVA pods add stability, midsole stability plate disperses pressure
- RX traction outsole with shock absorbing Fat Pad Gel
Customer Ratings & Reviews
60% would recommend to a friend.
- write a review
Doesnt work for me
I've been looking at these for a long time and finally decided to try them. After lacing them up and trying them on, I know immediately what was wrong with them. Aetrex apparently does not know the meaning of "wide". These are advertised as EEE/EEEE, but they don't fit like other brands in wide widths. The toe box is painfully narrow and my big toe rubs against the side. Cushioning is iffy at best. They are very firm, with little to no "bounce", or "spring" in them. They don't feel comfortable to walk in, or even stand in. I've been using Brooks for years after switching from New Balance. Brooks doesn't last, so I'm going to try New Balance again. These went back immediately. They may work for some, but not for me.