Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Karen asked: Do you order your exact shoe size or go 1/2 size larger?
- lisanne: "Exact"
- Kathleen: "Purchased for my daughter who is 5'7" and slender. Boots fit true to size perfect! Beautiful boots!"
- Michelle: "I ordered my usual size which is a 7.5 and the boots fit perfectly! They do need to stretch out a bit when you first get them, but once the leather gives a bit they are perfect. If you are between sizes I would go with the larger! I am in love with these boots!"
- Megan: "True to size."
- Terri: "I always order my exact size in Frye boots."
- Kim: "I ordered my exact size and they fit perfectly. Enjoy!"
- Laura: "I ordered a 1/2 larger and even with that i can't wear heavy socks because they get caught in the back zipper. The boot fits great though, i think it would have been a bit snug at my normal size."
- mary: "Runs true to size"
- Kelley: "I ordered my usual size 9 for the Frye Phillip Harness Tall boot. Fit great right out of the box! The leather has stretched minimally over the past year. Their comfort and style has made them my favorite Fryes. Just be aware, it can be tough to zip up the boot at first. I zipped each up and down several times. After you put the boot on, drop your heel and point your toes upward. The zipper should easily pull up. Also, if you don't care for the antique look, polish regularly with the Frye leather conditioner. The boots look darker and worn in. Good luck! Enjoy your new Fryes!"
- Jacqueline: "I ordered my normal size (8) and they worked just fine. I think a 1/2 size bigger would have been too big for me. They're great boots though, very comfortable and will last forever!"
- Melissa: "Exact shoe size. I wear a 7.5 or 8 depending on the shoe. I ordered the 7.5 in this boot and they fit perfectly."
- rebecca: "I ordered my standard size and they fit great."
Karen asked: can I get this boot in a size 7? are they true to size?or should you order a 1/2 size bigger than shoe size?
- Timothy: "I usually wear a size 6 and bought a 6.5 and the fit great. I would suggest buying 1/2 size bigger."
- Timothy: "I usually wear a size 6 and in these boots I ordered a half size up from reading other reviews. The 6.5 fits perfectly. "
- Diane: "They are definitely true to size. I wear 71/2 - 8's and the 71/2 is perfect."
- donna: "I ordered them true to size 9 and they are perfect. Frye usually runs big, but these did not. I LOVE these boots and always get compliments on them."
- Kathleen: "Boots are true to size. Bought these for daughter who is a 7 1/2 and they fit perfect!"
- Megan: "True to size."
- valerie: "The boots are totally true to size. I am a 7 and size is perfect. I love these boots! Get them! "
- lisanne: "I have two pairs and I am a 7 and a half and that's what I ordered and the fit perfect. Not for a a lady with bigger calves. I'm wearing the black ones rtight now. I love them. Very very worn in looking. Hope this was helpful "
- Tonya: "They do run true to size. I wear an 8 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. I do not wear thick socks though. If you wear really thick socks, you may want to get a bigger size."
- rebecca: "They are true to size. I LOVED these boots but had to return them due to my height. They fit great in the foot area but were too long for my calf. I ordered a pair of Frye boots that had a smaller shaft height."
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
Carolina asked: HI, i would like to know why don't u shipp to Brasil? Thanks Carolina.