Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "Wanted a new pair for my daughter. She loves her chestnut ones"
- elena: "my daughter wants them!"
- Nancy: "Had good reviews"
- Deborah: "Daughter wanted"
- D: "Requested by my daughter"
- Sarah: "Gift that someone requested"
- Carla-Mae: "I like UGG and believe these clog slippers will keep feet warm and can be worn in or out of home."
- J: "Replacing the same style and color that my daughter wore out!"
- Kelly: "I have these shoes in light brown- they are sooooooo comfortable and warm!!!!! I had to get every color!!"
- ROSEMARY: "GIFT FOR MY 48 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER"
- Maureen: "My daughter already had a pair which she wore out and requested another pair for Christmas."
- maria: "My daughter requested them for Christmas"
- Ann: "I went shopping with my niece yesterday. She wants the Ugg Tasman for Christmas, but the saleman in the store in which we were shopping said they were SOLD OUT everywhere. I didn't believe him and said I would look for them online. She will be very happy."
- S: "So Comfy!"
kayla asked: I recently tried these on at the store and they easily slipped off when walking. They didn't have one size down so I couldn't try another size. Did this problem happen to you? Initially when I put on the slipper it was snug until I took a few steps.
- Lorena: "First they should always be worn barefooted so the lambswool will adjust to your foot structure. My slippers slip on with a little help at the sole and fit perfectly. I did not want slippers to be able to just come off. I wear them everywhere even outside and they are the most comfortable. I love ugg products and these are well worth the money.Try them barefooted and see if you get a different feel."
- Kathleen: "I did not have a fit problem with these slippers. They wear very well. I have had mine for about 5 years. I do wear socks with them."
Michelle asked: Does anyone know how true to size they fit? I have a high instep which typically means I need to go with a wide width or a 1/2 to full size larger. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
- Karen: "I would go a half size or a size larger.It's been awhile but I believe these were a little small and that is why i returned them."
- Mary Ellen: "These tend to run a bit big-they are for my daughter. She usually wears a 9 1/2 and got these in a 10 and they are perfect with socks. She tends to have a wide fit also."