Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Alleyah asked: This shoe looks gray is the actual color the color of Chocolate Uggs?
- Susan: "The shoe is chocolate no grey seen"
- Robilen: "yes. i own a pair and it's much darker than these ones shown in the picture. so it's really the chocolate uggs, i believe."
- Lea: "Yes it's very dark brown like chocolate!"
Camilla asked: I would like to know what is the differences between "UGG Womens Classic Short Boots" and " UGG Kids' Classic Short Youth". I can fit both! UGG Kids' Classic Short Youth is a little cheaper than Womens Classic Short Boots, but I wonder what is the differences between these two boots and which one should I be buying?
- Camilla: "But other than narrower and smaller overall for the "Youth" ones, is there any other differences? Do they look different? Any idea?"
- Krysta: "I bought these shoes for my daughter in the adult women's size only because her feet are slightly wider and larger than mine. I thought the "youth" size may run narrower and ultimately smaller overall. I am all about saving money, but I went with the Women's size as my teen has adult feet. Hope that helps."