Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jena: "like the color combo, but new balance shoes are the most comfortable i've ever worn"
- Julie: "I can get in wide size to accommodate my orthodics; good arch support to keep my foot from rolling inward."
- Patricia: "Still ok never brought the 1123 MC back."
- Carol: "Running shoe"
- Kimberly: "These shoes were recommended by my podiatrist."
- Gerda: "SL2 last and should have best arch support of New Balance shoes"
- Finley: "My wife as tried these shoes on at a local store several times. She has very bad bunions and noticed the mesh fabric in the bunion area gave her much relief. She's on her feet 8 to 12 hours a day, besides the appropriate give they have the stabilizing bar on the sole gives added support preventing pronation."
- Lisa: "brand name and style, I walk all day long and these have been very comfortable in the past"