Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shawn: "Steel toes doesnt work for my job (parcels) tears at the toes walking so many dif. slops/angles, looking forward to seeing what durham has upgraded, use to have an older pair."
- Donald: "look like a confortable fit. sometimes i have trouble between a 11.5 and a 12 being the correct size"
- Jim: "I like low cut boot style comfortable and durable work shoes"
- Jay: "I just liked the way they looked."
- Fran: "nephew found and asked for"
- Bianca: "steel toe required for work"
- MICHAEL: "New Balance/Dunham has more consistent sizing so easy to order my size."
mike asked: What is the height and weight of this boot?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Mike, Weight: 1 lb 2 oz Shaft: 5 1?2 in Product measurements were taken using size 11, width 2E. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Thank you, Emily"
Harry asked: Where are these shoes made?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Harry, These were made in China. Thank you, Emily"