Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sherri: "Love yarn and bright colrs and Dansko clogs"
- G: "I love Dansko shoes and I like the fun Bohemian style"
- Jane M: "I love the vegan Dansko clogs! I have others, and they are so well made, interesting, and very supportive of my arches."
- Shannon: "I was trying to stay away from the leather ones. I'm hoping that no animal had to suffer to make these shoes."
- Christy: "Great colors!!"
- Caroline: "I love Yarn and Dansko shoes!"
- Teeyl: "The multiple colors in the yarn fabric will go with so many outfits. These look like warm shoes for the winter"
- Carla J: "I have several pairs of Dansko's. They are very comfortable, especially if you're on your feet all day."
- Mary: "Colorful, funky, goes with everything and Danskos are super comfortable"
- K: "Dansko are so Comfortable and I like the yarn fabric design."
Carol asked: If you wear a half size in US sizes, do you go up or down in european? I wear a US 7.5
- Melissa: "Depends on the shoe, but I usually go up a size. Danskos should be loose and flop a bit or they will quickly become uncomfortable. "
- Marcy: "I go up for European sizing. Be aware this shoe seems more roomy in the back than the other Dansko I have bought so I need to wear thicker socks. Going down in size leaves me without enough room in the toe box. I wear 7.5 US."
- Carol: "My size is 8.5, the shoes were too small so I had to return them. If I ordered from Dansko again, I would order a size 9. These particular shoes are hard, almost like wearing wooden shoes."
- Christine: "I wear a US 9 and a 39 fits perfectly on my foot. Dansko's have wide sizes and narrow sizes. I think the "professional" are for normal feet. Just double check that before you buy them. It makes a big difference. I think I would go to a store nearest you and just try a pair on. Once you have that, you can order that size forever. I probably have 10 pair of Dansko's some I've had for years and all of them seem fit the same. They never to seem to wear out and they all seem to fit the same. Once you get that perfect fit, you won't wear anything else. (at least in the fall and winter). Summer - SANDAL TIME!!!"