Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cherie: "You can wear them with anything."
- Stephanie: "Price and availability."
- Ellen: "Wanted a flat boot"
- Karoun: "Great boot. Bought it at a store, buying this one as a backup pair because it's just so comfortable and I'm wearing it so much. Not too narrow."
- CAROLYN: "I like them.."
- Cindy: "for my 17 year old daughter - should fit the bill!"
- Sally: "Gift for my baby sister!!!"
- TRINA: "I like the design"
- Jane: "Love these boots"
- Erin: "i wanted a simple pair of black boots that will be easy to wear and durable. plus they look awesome!"
- Darcy: "Cute boots were needed for jeans and skirts alike, these look well-made and I can afford them, and I have purchased Madden before and like the brand."
- Donna: "because they had the style and size i was looking for."
- Sarah: "I was looking for a pair of lace-up boots I could wear with pants or dresses."
Lisa asked: Do the bottom of these boots have a rubber or "no slip" traction?
- Darcy: "I'd say no...the bottom is textured, but not with anything that would 'grip' if need be. Also, have noticed the soles and heels seem to be painted black and it doesn't take long for it to start wearing off. Comfy and stylish boots, but really only for fun, not for weather. Hope that helps. :-)"
- Keeshanona: "No they don't and they look worn quickly because of that"