Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "Comfort, the best with a bit of style"
- Frankie: "I own a pair already and they fit great...waiting for the Crocs Cypress II shoes to come back... Thanks"
- Ellen: "It's a replacement of an existing pair."
- Joyce: "The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn!"
shelly asked: if I wear an 8 1/2 should I go up to a size 9? I bought another type of crocs, flip flop wedge type and ordered an 8 and felt they felt too small. My foot went right to the end in the front and the heel was right at the back with out a smidge of room left. The site had recommended going DOWN a size if you are a half size.
- Lindsay: "I love these shoes! I wear a 8.5 usually, I ordered a 9 just to be safe. They are a little big, but not much."