Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "My daughter has been looking for more feminine combat boots for fall. She loved the look of these!"
- wendi: "daughter liked the color and style"
Al asked: Hello there, I've just measured my big foot and i'm 11inches long (27.5cm).. Do you think there's a chance I could fit into the size 11?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately we're unable to provide an exact measurement of this shoe. Here is a link to a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.shoes.com/App_Themes/Default/images/infopages/sizecharts/womens_sizechart.pdf Thanks, Shoes.com"
Rosanne asked: do they run true to size?
- Nastassia: "Hello Rosanne! :) Yes! They do run true to size. :) I love, love, love these boots! :D Their super cute to wear with skinny jeans, skirts, and dresses. I've received lots of compliments on them. Hope this helps. ;)"
- Ellen: "Yes. I purchased them in an 8.5 for my daughter (who has an 8.5 foot) and they fit her well."
- Amy: "Yes they do. Perfect fit."
- Monica: "Yes."
Laurie asked: I bought a boot that was "leather" only to find the inside shaft was covered with vinyl - ok, but this is making my legs sweat if I don't have tall socks! So I want 100? leather from my heels to the top - What is the inside of the boot on these? Leather or vinyl-like? Thanks!
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Laurie, We do apologize for the delay in our response, the lining on this particular style is not made of leather. Thank you, Hillary"
Annette asked: Is this the same distressed brown boot that is at the Steve Madden stores or on their website, or is this solid brown? I have seen both "brown leather" and "brown distressed leather" used as descriptions used on various websites so it makes me think there are 2 versions of brown.
- Melodie: "I bought these boots for my daughter. She describes them as 'distressed leather'. They have different shades of leather and very fashionable."
Sharon asked: I,m a 71/2 does it fit well or should i size up or down ?
- Ariel: "I would suggest you size up. I didn't, but I really wish I had because I like to wear thick socks on occasion."
- YINGCHIEH: "Fit well!!!"
- Kathleen: "They seem to fit true to size so you are probably pretty safe with a 71/2."
- Sherry: "I wear a size 7, but got 7.5 because of some reviews. I wish I had gotten size 7. With inserts or thick socks I can wear them, but with a normal sock they have more foot room than I like. They are a cute boot, you will like them."
- Jill: "Order ur regular size. True fit."
- Susibel: "Hey I went half a size down and it's a little tight so I would stick to your regular size. I bought a 61/2 & I'm usually a 7. It runs a little big but I should have stayed with the 7s it's tight on my toes but it's good lengthwise. I hope this helps."
- Whitney: "I am a 7.5 with a wide foot. These boots fit perfectly. I usually wear them under dress pants but I can wear them over skinny jeans as weel."