Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mark: "Color and Style"
- Nicole: "Good quality"
- dawn: "I love the vintage look of these boots, and hope to get alot of wear out of them!"
- L: "Perfect heel height, boot shaft height, and color. They will look great with skinny jeans."
- Gwendolyn: "I like the style of the boot, color and the heel size. I hope they are as comfortable and wear as well as they look. The boots are nice, because I can't wear high heels they are a little bit high for me but I still wear them and like them very much."
- V: "so cute with skinny jeans!"
- Tammy: "I like the look of them and they say they have a comfort lining. Also, my daughter said they are in style!"
- Kim: "latest trend for fall"
Gail asked: Are the soles of these boots slick or rubbery? I am buying them for country western dancing so need something that will slide along the dance floor. A rubber type sole will not be good for dancing.
- Carmen: "Sorry... these have rubber soles... attractive, but not slick."
- Ann: "They have a rubber traction sole so I doubt they would slide very easily. I bought these boots a month ago but I sent them back because there was no support for my high instep. If you want a good line dancing boot, look for a boot with a leather sole. They may be more expensive but they will last a long time. Good luck...."
- Cynthia: "I would say slick, they are not rubbery at all. I think they would be okay dancing."
- Lutie: "Hi - even though I STILL have not received my boots, my friend has the exact same pair and I think they would be great for dancing. A very stable heel - the soles are a hard rubber but believe me, she dances just fine in them!! My answer: GREAT for dancing!!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Gail, The sole is rubber. Thank you, Emily"
Diana asked: What is bombay color?
- Tammy: "It's a reddish brown. It's hard to describe but I really like the color."
- Kathryn: "The actual color is pictured really well here although "bombay" isn't very helpful. I would call it a distressed cognac. The boots have a nice darker finish around the toe and seams."
- Cynthia: "It's just a lighter colored leather boot."
- Shirene: "It's brown. Gets darker over time. Goes with everything."
- Tara: "Reddish brown"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Diana, Bombay is a shade of brown. Thank you, Emily"