Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "Leather, low heel, casual style to wear with jeans, previous experience with Anne Klein brand"
- M: "They are the color and style I was seeking."
- Linda: "Style"
- ELIZABETH: "i have been looking for a cognac leather boots, I like the color, its looks of good quality, and classic,"
- Xiao: "they are looking good"
- Cheryl: "I liked the look of the boot"
- kwaminah: "I like the color"
- Kimberly: "free shipping, guranteed by christmas and 20 percent off was wonderful! easiest purchase i've made, easy process, etc.."
- Paul: "spouse"
- Zanah: "color and shaft circumference - need wider due to muscular calves (15-in+)"
- Megan: "classy, great look."
CINDY asked: Do these run big?
- Linda: "I would say, no, the foot part seems to be true, but I wear a narrow and they fit pretty well on me. The calf area is very wide for me; still thinking of sending them back, but they were actually comfortable when I tried them on. So hard to find shoes that fit these days."
- Zanah: "No, they don't run big, but they are 'wide calf' so they are bigger in the calf than the average boot. I am petite, but for some reason my calves are larger than average. These are a bit snug on me, but they work. "
- peter: "Yes my wife said that they are true to size. By the way my wife still has a brand new pair of black and cognac wide calf. If you or anyone you know is interested I will sell them at a good price. Thanks"
- sonya: "No, they run true to size"