Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- mark: "wear boots all the time-like them comfortable"
- Laura: "My husband hates LL Bean-looking winter boots & boots that look like they are designed for hiking & have colorful laces. Hiking boots are great for ski week-ends, but we live in Montreal & therefore he needs a winter boot that he can wear to work everyday w/his Hugo Boss suits. There is a dearth of winter boots that meet this description. When it is -40 degrees Fahrenheit outside, we are hopeful that this is the boot that can take him to work but also sturdy enough to take him to the ski chalet."
- Alan: "Needed a waterproof boot, which was still dressy enough to wear with a suit."
- Terry: "Waterproof boot for winter"
Alan asked: I understand these are waterproof, and that it has a lining, but is it insulated?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Alan, These boots feature a faux shearling lining, that is the extent in regards to insulation. Considering they have a waterproof leather upper, I would imagine them to well insulated. I hope this helps! Shoes.com"