Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debbie: "I purchased 2 pairs of these last year for my now 3 1/2 year old grandson. He could not wear these shoes out. I saw them offered again this year and could not pass them up. They are so easy for him to get on and off."
- Yevgeniy: "trust a brand and this shoes looks like a nice boot for a fall season"
- Britta: "Quality, these still look great after lots or "wear & tear"!"
- Yvette: "Timberland is a good kid quality shoe"
- stacey: "free shipping"
- Sara: "Great for my 3 yr old nephew - velcro is a must-have b/c he won't sit still long enough to tie a shoe!"
- SIU: "good brand and good looking"
- C: "My son ruins his shoes almost immediately. I know this will be good quality and the color is dark so he will get a lot of wear out of it for the cold weather season. Also, his feet are wide so I hope this fits well."