Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kristin asked: If I normally wear a 7 1/2 - 8, should I order a 38 or 39 in these particular boots?
- Marinika: "I did 38 it is running little bit large in size (my size 7 1/2-8 as well and medium width), but for me it is little snug in cuff, but I am an athlete and my cuff is might be more firm than regular women? But don?t you worry it is very simple to exchange ? I do love those boots ?"
- Kathleen: "I am also in between sizes 7 1/2-8 but I bought a size 7 1/2 and they fit me perfectly. However I have pretty narrow feet and these boots are definitely narrow all around! That's what I was looking for but if you have wide feet or calves these may be a bit too snug. Hope this helps!"
- Gayle: "I'm not sure why you're asking about ordering a 38 or 39...I own multiple pair of Frye boots and they all come in US sizing. I am a 8-8 1/2 normally and bought these in an 8 1/2 and they are a bit loose. Don't know how to advise you on the European sizing. This site uses US sizing so if you're purchasing them somewhere else, be cautious as they may not be authentic Frye boots. Good Luck."
nancy asked: Hi There, When you say "13 inch circumference" are you referring to around the top of the boot? Thanks Nancy
- Linda: "Yes, the 13" circumference is at the top opening of the boot."
- Elsabe: "Yes. They are snug."
- Emily (staff): "Yes exactly. The 13" circumference is based on a size 7. Thank you, Shoes.com"