Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ryan: "My wife has them in brown already and she loves them."
- W: "Sale price on a very esteemed brand."
- Jill: "tight in the calf..had to get them stretched, otherwise LOVE them"
- linda: "Great price and frye is makes a great shoes"
- Heather: "I liked the style and that it was one sale even though the price is a bit high."
- Ashley: "love frye boots... the finish gives them a grey / black color that goes with everything. the sale price was amazing as frye is very rarely on sale anywhere!"
- Lydia: "This is my first pair of Frye boots. I love the style and color!"
- C: "Exceptional value!"
- GRACE: "I love Frye products. I have at least 3 other boots by frye and they were money well spent. I also bought a frye purse about 10 years ago and it is still looking god"
- Eva: "knee high"
- allyson: "I love Frye quality and the distressed "broken in" look with this riding boot style is chic yet casual."
- Michele: "Reviews suggest this boot has a taller and narrower shaft than average, which is what I desire. I already own one pair of Fryes, and they just get better with age."
- Kelly: "Sale price"
- I: "like Frye boots"
Kristin asked: If I normally wear a 7 1/2 - 8, should I order a 38 or 39 in these particular boots?
- Marinika: "I did 38 it is running little bit large in size (my size 7 1/2-8 as well and medium width), but for me it is little snug in cuff, but I am an athlete and my cuff is might be more firm than regular women… But don’t you worry it is very simple to exchange … I do love those boots …"
- Kathleen: "I am also in between sizes 7 1/2-8 but I bought a size 7 1/2 and they fit me perfectly. However I have pretty narrow feet and these boots are definitely narrow all around! That's what I was looking for but if you have wide feet or calves these may be a bit too snug. Hope this helps!"
- Gayle: "I'm not sure why you're asking about ordering a 38 or 39...I own multiple pair of Frye boots and they all come in US sizing. I am a 8-8 1/2 normally and bought these in an 8 1/2 and they are a bit loose. Don't know how to advise you on the European sizing. This site uses US sizing so if you're purchasing them somewhere else, be cautious as they may not be authentic Frye boots. Good Luck."
nancy asked: Hi There, When you say "13 inch circumference" are you referring to around the top of the boot? Thanks Nancy
- Linda: "Yes, the 13" circumference is at the top opening of the boot."
- Elsabe: "Yes. They are snug."
- Emily (staff): "Yes exactly. The 13" circumference is based on a size 7. Thank you, Shoes.com"