Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Aimee asked: i usually wear a 9 or 9.5 in boots but I've never owned a pair of Frye's and want to make sure i can fit my skinny jeans and athletic calves in the boots without struggling...should i go to a 10 or will it be real loose and floppy?
- Christy: "I wear an 8.5 and bought an 8.5. The boots are hard to get on, but more so getting your heel in. They take work, but loosen up over time. As for the calves, I have skinny and these leave room for me. I would say if you fit in most boots, they should work...but again, they are hard to get on at first. They are auper cute and I get tons of compliments on them when I wear them!"
- Laura: "10 would be too loose. I would stick with your regular size. I'm usually a 6.5, sometimes a 6, but in these I got a 6.5 and they fit comfortably. They are soft leather so will definitely stretch! I do love these boots!"
- Amy: "I wear a six and found the 6 fit loosely with plenty of room plus extra. My legs are on the thin side so I usually have extra room anyway "
- Lisa: "Yes. I am wearing them with skinny jeans right now. They are not tight on your calves. They are very comfortable"
Scott asked: return policy?
- Emily (staff): "Here is a link to our Returns and Exchanges page to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/Shipping.aspx#returns-exchanges Thank you, Shoes.com"