Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- amy: "Color, comfort and good price"
Carole asked: How do I know which shoe is suede and which is suede? Description does not say. it only says either/or. Not good.
- Emily: "Do you mean which is suede and which is leather? I think they are all suede. The ones I ordered were suede - and they're perfect. Very comfortable and look cute."
- diane: "the entire upper shoe is suede..they may be referring to the stitching on the UGG emblem..i love them !!!!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Carole, They all have suede uppers with a suede lining. We're sorry to have caused any confusion, and thank you for pointing out this mistake. We are working to correct the information. Thanks again, Emily"
Christine asked: I have a wide foot. Size 8 are fine in a boot because there is plenty of room. Will the shoe be tight or fit like the boot.. Since they don't have 1/2 sized should I have ordered a 9?
- Renee: "I wear a 9 and have a wide foot. The 9 was a perfect fit!!"
- Dianne: "Hi Christine - This shoe does not fit like the UGG boots or mocs. I wear a 7 - 7 1/2 shoe. I ordered size 7 because I know that an 8 would be much to large. I do not have a wide foot and the size 7 is a little snug but workable. With a wide foot maybe you will need the 9. Good luck!"
- Christine: "Thanks Diane. I should have asked the question before I bought them. I'm glad they have free return shipping. I'll try the 8 and if they are too tight, I'll ship them back for the 0."
- diane: "i too normally weaar an 8 or 8 1/2..the 8 is a tad tight.i tried on the 9 that i bought for my Goddaughter and it's comfy..BTW i LOVE the shoe..especially since it has an all inclusive rubber sole/heel..and the look is perfect for fall and winter...buy them in a 9 !!"